Sunday, April 17, 2016

Good News, Everyone!

I haven't been doing much submitting--not even much writing, as a matter of fact--and so there has not been much to write here. That said, I did have a moment of delight; a flash piece published at Yellow Mama. My piece? It's titled "The Loop." I made myself go though the bits of writing I have managed and SUBMIT SOMETHING DANG IT recently. It's not that Yellow Mama had been holding it forever; I do not want to give the impression that they held it for years! I have been experimenting with a Midwestern Gothic kind of thing, and I think that this fits that oeuvre. The other piece I had published fitting this oeuvre, "Your Own Best Friend," was published at Smashed Cat, which seems to be gone now. Alas, the web is as unreliable as the world of print in keeping things available forever. I think I will leave the link in the contributions list, just as I left the one for The Flower That She Wears, because I want to remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment