Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ah, so happy. :-)

I can not describe the feeling of pleasure that comes over me when I finally finish a story. I had been working on one that falls into the "novelette" length, about 9000 words. Thank goodness! This would be the first story that I have created with my Hawaiian research, and I meant for it to be a romance. My partner, when I rushed out of the room to share the joy with him, asked, first thing: "So, did it turn into a horror story again?"

::sigh:: Well, not exactly. It turned into a sort of dark fantasy.

Now to clean it up--no first or even second draft is really ready--and then try to see it published. :-)

I keep trying. :-) Trying makes me so happy!

What else makes me happy? Grumpy Old Bookman wrote a new post. I'm so pleased. I've always enjoyed his blog, hich is why I kept the link long after he stopped writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment