Wednesday, April 11, 2012

News on the move.

I have received my artist's proof--is that what they call them when they are anthologies and not card art? Author's proof, I suppose. I received my author's proof for Beneath the Pretty Lies, and I'm verrrrry excited. I did my thing and then started reading the other stories. Many great things there! It's being put out by Wicked East Press.

I have been working on a cursed object story, but I am not working fast enough for me to finish and get through edits and rewrites by the end of the call for submissions. I knew that would happen when I decided the story needed to be bigger. It's an interesting moment, when you make that decision. There will be a home for it.

I've been using 750words.com a lot, and I really like it. I find that starting the morning pages helps me a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment