Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Scatter, eh.

I spent the most of my morning prepping manuscripts for submission. Different publishers want different things, and this requires serious reading and attention to preperation. Some want it in the body of the email. Others want standard manuscript format.

Two places that describe standard manuscript format:
Standard Manuscript Format --Walt Kleine
Standard Manuscript Format --Wm. Shunn

I need to get more into circulation; I missed out on my February submissions because I was too busy with researching a paradise I want to write stories about--Hawaii. Romance? SciFi? Horror? Who knows what is going to come out, but the setting is there, and I have masses of personal experiences I am writing down so that I can make stories out of them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment